- How to go to Fethiye or Hotel?
It takes only 10 minutes to City Life Demir Hotel once you reach to Fethiye by either airway or highway. You can use local minibuses or taxi to reach our hotel from Fethiye bus station.
- How to go to Fethiye by highway?
Fethiye is a town of Muğla city. For those want to go to Fethiye.There are buses available from most of the cities to Fethiye. FETHIYE bus station is in the centre of the city.
- İzmir to Fethiye: Izmır- Fethiye highway : the most known common route is Izmır-Aydin-Mugla-Dalamn-Fethiye. You Can reach Fethiye after 64km from Koycegiz town centre on Antalya route after passing Aydin and Mugla cities.
- Antalya to Fethiye: it is about 2 hours Driving distance for those coming from Antalya way. Fethiye is in about 195km distance.
- Ankara to Fethiye: you can use " Ankara – Sivrihisar – Afyon – Burdur – Tefenni – Çavdır – Söğüt – Kemer – Fethiye " route.
- İstanbul to Fethiye: you can use " İstanbul – İzmit – Sakarya – Kütahya – Afyon – Burdur – Tefenni – Çavdır – Söğüt – Kemer – Fethiye” route.
- How to go to Fethiye by air way
Dalaman airport is the closest and most suitable preference for the guests choosing airway. It is about 50km away from Fethiye and takes about 45 minutes with private transfer or airport taxi.
There are two bus services ( called Havaş and Mutaş ) available to Fethiye from Dalaman as well. You can get the time and route schedules on the below websites.
Bodrum and Antalya airport are the other options. The journey takes about 2and half hour to Fethiye from both airports.